2007年7月14日 星期六

Dr Sun Yat Sen museum




Today is my first day of my Four day holiday, nowhere to go,
just want to stay at home.
Suddenly a place come to my mind, it locates in mid level of Central,
Called Dr SunYat Sen museum, completed in 1914 as a HK heritage architectural.
Why I went there, one of the reason is when I worked in Salon Film.
A big government production is shooting there. i want to visit this place .
Also I like old building.When I stood in a very grand ballroom on the fisrt floor,
big idea came ---innisfallen should perform here.
when I take out the camera to record this place, one staff
with petty good suit/ uniform say'' you cannot take photo'' 'Why' I replied .She
felt so strange when I told her. '' I just want to shot you''. She said'' YOU CANNOT SEE ME IN PHOTO!!!
shortly, she dissappeared in the ballroom.
Sam

Dr Sun Yat Sen museum: http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/History/b5/drsun_museum_feature2.php

沒有留言: