2007年8月7日 星期二

Release/Relief

i don't have no photo yet.
merely compared releasing the debut to giving birth to a child.
to me, reallusion is a child i can let go and see it grow up without my nurture, this is the difference.
the greatest relief is we don't have to worry about the mixes and stay at group nites after nites after work. now i could just sleep and get my arse up and do that shit work facing those gossip arseholes. you know who you are, shithole.

it seems i've never thanked a person during the gigs.
sam has done it for me so i'd rather not repeat.
but really, meeting my lads is incredible. also him and toki.
toki met me when i sang damien rice at school
this proves i'm always better doing my own stuff - toki then became a part of us after watching us live. whenever you heard someone scream downstage it's toki. :)

still, i feel greater about gigs than the cd. i don't know why.
having a gig akin to live 8 in fringe club feels great.
letting people hear and see is more important than making something people never listen. people who listen downstage mean more to me. becoz they fucking care.
but i tell you what, when i hold the cd in my hand, i keep flipping it over and over, reading the cover and the backcover again and again for an hour.

our effort is solid. a crystal from atoms. we recognise ourselves through the cd.
support us, buy our cds, fake them and share them to the world.
money is spent: i don't care a shit about it anymore. i just want to be heard.
spread my world view to the people. we're all damn lonely on this planet.

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Photos from the release party is cooked!

http://flickr.com/photos/ultraalloy/

gogogo :D